Monday, September 29, 2014

Unfair na ikumpara ang soap ni Piolo kay Bea

LATELY, I’ve been reading nasty comments like Piolo Pascual’s purportedly vindicated from the bashings he was able to receive when his afternoon soap was just starting and was not really doing well at the ratings.


Kung ikukumpara raw kasi sa Hawak Kamay ni Papa P. na buwan pa ang itatagal sa ere, ten days to go na lang daw ang Sana Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon nina Bea Alonzo, Maricar Reyes at Paulo Avelino.


Well, no offense meant kay Papa Piolo since he’s a nice and hardworking guy, but I think his soap has tremendously improved when new characters were added to it apart from the original cast.


‘Yung Sana Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon naman ni Bea ay hanggang doon lang naman talaga ang itatakbo ng kwento o ng plot nito and to accuse the cast of not being able to sustain the interest that the televiewers have would be a gross exaggeration and most unfair to the cast.


Honestly, I never fail to watch it when I’m home for I have this special kind of attachment to it.


I adore Bea’s intense kind of acting and beauty, along with Maricar Reyes’s feisty delineation of her role Sasha, (Hahahahahahahahahaha!) and Paulo Avelino’s loving presence.


Suffice to say, huwag na nating intrigahin ang soap nina Bea at hayaan na lang nating mamaalam ito sa ere with full dignity intact.


I-appreciate rin natin ang effort ng Dreamscape Television to give the televiewers a well-conceptualized and well-acted soap that reeks with quality any way you look at it.


Period!


THE AMBASSADOR REGULARLY READS OUR COLUMN!


Touching kami when we had the inadvertent chance to meet Ambassador Antonio Cabangon Chua of late at their Citystate Tower Hotel in Malate, Manila. Through the years, (we’ve known the amiable business tycoon for more than 8 years now) he has remained easy to approach and humble in spite of his lofty station in life.


Indeed, the ‘deprived’ Pasig boy has never left him and is still perpetually smiling and caring and easy to talk to.


I was (I still am and always will be) inordinately flattered when he told us matter of factly that he always makes it a point to read our columns (mine and my bff Peter Ledesma’s) in the morning when he wakes up and told us that our columns never fail to make him smile and set the mood for the day right.


Hahahahahahahahahaha!


Touching ever!


Thanks Ambassador. I’m so overwhelmed that you’re still the same guy Peter and I have come to like and admire inordinately a lot.


Congratulations, too, to your new acquistion – RPN 9. I know that you can pull it through just like old times.


Wherever your Mom is, I know that she’s so proud of you and what you have become.


Congratulations!


***

Send in those sizzling stories that you know about our fave showbiz personalities at pete_ampoloquio@yahoo.com and #09994269588, #09276557791 and #09223870129 and read them here.


And with that, ito po ang kuya Pete ninyo na nagsasabing, Christopher, my son, I love you very, very much, my love for you goes beyond eternity. Adios. Mabalos. I always need you, Nong! DAPAT LANG!/PETE G. AMPOLOQUIO, JR.


.. Continue: Remate.ph (source)



Unfair na ikumpara ang soap ni Piolo kay Bea


No comments:

Post a Comment