Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I did a lot of drugs –Lady Gaga

LADY Gaga


PAGKATAPOS humithit si Miley Cyrus ng marijuana sa entablado ng European Music Awards, naging bukas si Lady Gaga sa paniniwala niya sa mapanganib na addictive quality ng marijuana.


“You actually can become addicted to it,” sabi ng 27-anyos na singer kay Elvis Duran sa Z100 ng New York noong Lunes. “I have been addicted to it. …I was smoking up to 15, 20 marijuana cigarettes a day with no tobacco. I was living on a totally other psychedelic plane, numbing myself completely. …I had to stop.”



Ngunit hindi lamang marijuana ang kanyang naging bisyo. “I’ve been addicted to various things since I was young, most heavily over the past seven years,” sabi niya sa isang radio interview. “A friend gave me this term, I ‘lily pad’ from substance to substance because I get to a point where I can’t go any further with one substance so I move to another.”


Sinabi ni Lady Gaga na hindi na niya nakontrol ang paggamit ng droga kasabay ng panahon na nagkaroon siya ng hip injury at napilitang kanselahin ang maraming performance sa Born This Way Ball tour.


“I was just in a lot of pain and really depressed all the time and not really sure why,” she told Duran. “I was not very good at breaking. …I was in a wheelchair for six months. I did a lot of drugs and took a lot of pills.”


Sa paglabas ng kanyang bagong record na Artpop, iginiit niyang tapos na ang kanyang pagkakalulong. “I have to be high to be creative,” sabi niya kay Duran. “Can I be brilliant without it? I know that I can be and I have to be because I want to live, and I want my fans to want to live.” – TV Guide.com


.. Continue: Balita.net.ph (source)



I did a lot of drugs –Lady Gaga


No comments:

Post a Comment