Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hindi nagbago ang galaw ni Pacquiao —Roach


Tinawanan ni Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach ang ipinipilit ng Amerikanong si Brandon Rios at trainer nitong si Mexican Robert Garcia na malaki na ang inihina sa boksing ng alaga niyang si eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao.


“When does he watch my guy? Does he see my guy train every day? I don’t think his opinion really counts,” sinabi ni Roach hinggil sa opinyon ni Garcia. “I watch my fighters carefully. If Manny had shown any signs of slippage in training camp, I’d be the first person to tell him it’s time to go. It’s not time yet, that’s for sure.”



Para kay Roach, kailangan ang impresibong panalo ni Pacquiao laban kay Rios at magagawa ito ng Pinoy boxer kung mapatutulog ang Mexican- American.


“Being impressive is not winning a close decision. Being impressive is winning by knockout. He needs to win in good fashion, and the best way he can do that is by knocking the other guy out,” paliwanag ni Roach. “I don’t feel like Brandon Rios can go the distance with the talent of Manny Pacquiao, I’m very confident about that. It’s a world-class fighter going up against a guy who’s maybe a journeyman at best.”


Hinggil sa pagkatalo ni Pacquiao sa 6th round knockout kay Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez, ipinaliwanag ni Roach na malaki ang leksiyon na natutunan ni Pacquiao sa pagkatalo.


“Sure, it can lead to that, but I think he learned his lesson last time,” diin ni Roach. “He tried to finish Marquez and paid for it. I don’t think we’re fighting a guy like Marquez, though. Marquez is one of the slickest fighters of all time, let’s face it. They had four great, close fights together. I don’t think we’re in against Marquez. This is not the same class as Marquez. It’s not the same ability as Marquez. I don’t feel this guy. He’s too slow.”


Naniniwala rin si Roach na malayo ang kalidad ni Rios kay Marquez dahil mas matitindi ang mga hinarap sa ring ni Pacquiao. “He won a title at 135 pounds; he was losing the fight eight rounds to zero, and he landed a lucky punch and got the win. Quality opponents: I don’t see him have any. His last fight, he lost [to Mike Alvarado]; and then my guy Ruslan Provodnikov destroyed [Alvarado],” giit pa ni Roach.


“[Rios] really not a boxer. He’s more of a brawler. He’s kind of a banger. He likes to swing, he likes to exchange, and that’s what I love about this fight for Manny Pacquiao because when guys like to exchange Manny Pacquiao’s speed and power will take over and I see no problem. The more tapes I watch on Brandon Rios, the worse he gets,” dagdag ni Roach. “I hope they’re overconfident, because Manny’s going to destroy this guy.” – Gilbert Espeña


.. Continue: Balita.net.ph (source)



Hindi nagbago ang galaw ni Pacquiao —Roach


No comments:

Post a Comment